ROUTEMASTER 50 – Finsbury Park, London, 24th & 25th July 2014
Think of London, capital of the United Kingdom, and its landmarks. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, black cabs – and some very special red buses called Routemasters.
In 2014 London’s very first Routemaster Bus, RM1, is fifty years old. The UK based Routemaster Operators and Owners Association, and friends, are giving RM1 its biggest birthday party ever at Finsbury Park and we would love to see you there.
An exciting array of events and activities are planned for all the family. These include:
- Special free bus service operated by Routemasters
- Vehicle procession of former LT types
- Bus Turnover Recovery Demonstration
- Bus Pull
- Pasting of adverts on buses
- Children’s painting competition
We’ll be adding more information about ROUTEMASTER 50 to this site, so make sure you come back regularly.
Click on the red buttons to find out more and see what’s new.